Degree: BSc Undergraduate in Pharmacology at the University of British Columbia (in progress).
Project: Investigating the transcriptional regulators involved in starvation survival of C. elegans.
Hobbies: fishkeeping, making YouTube videos.
Project: Understanding the mechanism of adaptation to starvation using C. elegans.
Hobbies: Travelling, Hiking, Cooking.
MSc in Pathology and Cell Biology from The University of Montreal.
MSc in Molecular Biology from The University of Montreal.
MSc in Microbiology from M.S University of Vadodara.
Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Biochemistry from M.S University of Vadodara.
B.Sc in Biotechnology from Saurashtra University.
Degree: B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology, University of Leeds
Project: Transcriptional regulators of oxidative stress responses in C. elegans
Hobbies: Martial arts, travelling, reading popular science
– DeLill Nasser Travel Award 2016.
– Keystone Symposia/National Institute on Aging Travel Scholarship 2016.
– Child and Family Research Institute Jan M. Friedman Graduate Studentship 2014-2016.
Degree: BSc in Life Sciences from Ben-Gurion University.
Project: Examining the transcriptional regulation of trace metal homeostasis trough Mediator subunits MDT-15 and CDK-8.
Hobbies: Painting, jogging and hiking.
– Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Canada Graduate Scholarship–Master’s 2016.
– Child Family Research Institute Studentships 2016 (Declined).
– Medical Genetics Graduate Support Initiative Award (GSI) 2015.
Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics
950 West 28th Avenue
V5Z 4H4 Canada
Canada Research Chair Tier 2
Associate Professor, Department of Medical Genetics, UBC
Co-lead, Rare Disease Group, BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute