Account Setup and Ordering
To set-up a new account and start ordering, please visit the portal at www.idtdna.com/cmmtss. Please be sure to use a new and unique user name and password if you already have an IDT direct account or IDT web portal account elsewhere. When you set up your new web portal account at CMMT Science Stores, please note that you do not need to fill in the shipping or billing information. These fields are hard coded for CMMT Science Stores. However, we do need your email address and telephone number. You will need to enter your email address when you set up your new account. When you place your first order, you will need to enter only your phone number in the shipping/billing address fields. At checkout, please select your appropriate grant number from the drop down menu provided. If the grant you need to charge is not listed, please provide a new JV to William Yue or Michael Hockertz.
Benefits of Web Portal
Ordering via the IDT web-portal provides several advantages when compared to ordering direct from IDT.
- Discounted DNA base pricing is always provided via the web portal.
- Free bulk shipping. IDT ships one box per day at their cost, so you can order as few or as many oligos as you like at any time with no concern about shipping costs.
- No Brokerage fees. IDT is registered as a Non-Resident Importer (NRI) with the Canadian Border Services Agency. All products cross the border overnight as commercial goods, and are never handled by any Customs Brokers. So no additional brokerage fees are ever charged.
- Web portal customers will be billed monthly by CMMT Science Stores, directly to the appropriate grant account.
Products available from IDT include oligos (DNA or RNA), PrimeTime probes and assays for qPCR, synthetic Genes, Ultramers (ssDNA up to 200 bases) and much more. They provide a wide array of modifications, purification services, and also a suite of nuclease free water and buffers, nuclease detection kits and decontamination solutions. Please contact Bob Setter at firstname.lastname@example.org about IDT’s wide range of free customer service opportunities. They are there to assist and will provide whatever expertise they can towards your research.
IDT is ISO 9001:2008 accredited on all manufacturing. 100% QC means that “Every oligo” is characterized by ESI mass spec prior to shipping to ensure a single peak and accurate molecular weight for the final product in the tube. QC documents are available online.
Download the CMMT IDT Web Portal Flyer here.
Orders placed via the CMMT IDT web-portal receive the following advantages:
- Monthly billing for all purchases on UBC speedchart via your Stores JVs (or by invoice for non-UBC clients).
- Free shipping. Pick up oligos at CMMT Stores.
Note: 96 and 284 well plates and some bulk reagents receive extra shipping charges. Enquire for details.
DNA Oligos in tubes and plates (price shown per base)
[table id=4 /]
More Information from IDT
- DECODED Online – IDT Newsletters
- Oligo Handling, Analysis, and Applications
- Tips for resuspending and diluting your oligonucleotides
- Storing oligos: 7 things you should know
Other products available from the IDT web-portal:
- Alt-R™ CRISPR-Cas9 System for genome editing
- xGen Lockdown Probes and Panels for NGS target enrichment
- PrimeTime Gene Expression Master Mix and Probes for qPCR
- gBlocks Gene Fragments for a wide Variety of molecular biology applications
Pricing for all products will be displayed in your cart before checkout.
950 West 28th Avenue
V5Z 4H4 Canada
TEL +1 (604) 875-3854
FAX +1 (604) 875-3547
For billing information and for further information on CMMT Core Facilities: