MAPS has small colonies of:
- B6-CAG-FLPo express Flpo recombinase under control of the ubiquitous CAGGs promoter.
- B6-ACTB-Cre expresses Cre recombinase under control of the ubiquitous human beta actin promoter.
At all times MAPS is also has three stock colonies of mice:
From these three colonies we provide a number of services available right here in CMMT
- Age specific mice or embryos
- Pseudo pregnant ICR recipients
- ICR foster mothers
- Timed pregnancies
- C57BL/6J primiparous females
- Vasectomized ICR males